Why Does Jet Listings Exist?
Jet Listings was initially created because most of the current business jet search websites are hard to use, not easy to navigate, and based on out of date web technology. Jet Listings exists to make it easy for both brokers and aircraft buyers to connect.
How is Jet Listings Different?
- First the primary goal of Jet Listings website is simplicity. We have designed this website to be simple to use for the aircraft buyer and for the aircraft broker selling their aircraft.
- The second difference is that we are a resource for those who are not sure if an aircraft is for them. We help people in the pre-purchase phase of the buying process. We make sure aircraft buyers have the critical information that they need.
- The third way we are different is that we encourage buyers of private aircraft to use a reputable broker. Buying and selling an aircraft is not like buying or selling a house or car. It is a complicated transaction that even the most experienced and knowledgeable aircraft owner should not ‘go it alone’. We can help connect you with a broker and be an informed buyer.
What is the Mission of Jet Listings?
The Mission of Jet Listings consists of 2 interrelated goals:
- The first goal is to build a broker focused marketplace that enables brokers to reach prospective buyers and educates buyers and sellers, that hiring an experienced broker is in their best interest.
- The second goal is to educate and inform our customers about the private aviation by providing aircraft & sales information in a clear and aesthetically pleasing way. We feel that this information will help prospective buyers make better decisions about future aircraft purchases and also educate and inspire aviation enthusiasts to keep the passion for private and corporate aviation thriving.
Who are Jet Listings Customers?
Jetlistings.com customers are not only aircraft buyers and sellers but also industry professionals, aircraft owners and corporate flight departments. We offer advertising options to those selling aircraft and a marketplace for those looking to purchase an aircraft.
We also provide or link customers to those who provide aviation professional services to help them in an aircraft acquisition or sale.